Atma perspective is a ground breaking seminar exploring the nature of consciousness in science and life.
For anyone that wants to see if there is a scientific basis for spirituality, this one day seminar should not be missed.
Facilitated by special guest Akhandadhi das, this course will allow you to understand:
- How reality is shaped by consciousness
- What guides the unfolding of the universe
- What lies beyond the universe
- How science fits into spiritual reality
- What this all means for you
Course Date: Saturday 27th October 2018
Time: 10am – 6pm
Venue: Bhaktivedanta Manor
Course Fee: £15
You can use this link to pay and book.