Due to popular demand, we will now be offering kids yoga sessions for 4-8 year olds on Saturday mornings from 10.30am-11.30am.
These yoga sessions will be fun, creative and dynamic; sessions will consist of pranayama (breathing techniques), asanas (postures), games, storytelling, music, dance, devotion and a wind-down relaxation.
Yoga equips children with a plethora of benefits that will not only aid them presently, but will set them in good standing physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually for all stages of their lives.
Some of the many benefits include:
- Increased physical health – yoga works on the optimal functioning of all areas of the physical body such as the endocrine, immune, digestive, respiratory, cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems.
- Increased concentration and focus – yoga induces a state of ‘relaxed alertness’ in the alpha state of the brain which provides the optimum mind set for easy learning and memory retention.
- Relaxation and calm – releases day to day anxieties such as separation issues, bullying, lethargy and feelings of negativity
- Increased balance and co-ordination – leading to mental clarity and attention
- Increased social confidence and self-esteem – a space for children to express their emotional state in a physical way in a fun and safe atmosphere and to be accepting of their own person
- Non-competitiveness and respect towards others – as kids interact with kindred spirits in a protected non-judgemental environment, they learn to embrace the differences and aid the self-esteem of those around them
- Increased self-awareness – through the connecting of their mind, body and soul, the children are able to explore their intuitive nature and their individual spirituality
These holistic children’s yoga sessions will be facilitated by our fully qualified and enhanced DBS cleared children’s yoga instructor Vrinda Kishori.
Aimed at 4-8 year olds.
Course Dates: Every Saturday, starting from Saturday 13th May 2017
Time: 10.30am – 11.30am
Venue: Bhaktivedanta Manor
Course Fee: 10 sessions for £80 or £10 drop in
For more information or to book your place, please contact Vrinda Kishori on 07951707206 (or TEXT Santonu a week before the first event on 07737542958)