November 14th – 25th November 2019, Don’t miss this one!
After we returned from India last year with over 25 enlivened souls, it just made sense to do another trip and enliven more!
So here it is again…. all you need to do is just tag along and we’ll take you through some of the most amazing spiritual places on the planet. And yes, everything’s taken care of – comfortable travel, luxury accommodation, and good company. You literally need to just come along and enjoy your experience. We’ll take care of the rest.
Itinerary of travel – 2019*
14th Nov: Depart London Heathrow (overnight Air India flight, no need to take a day off from work)
15th – 21st Nov: Sacred Vrindavan Immersion
22nd – 24th Nov: Journey to Jaipur
24th Nov: Final night in Delhi, visit Delhi ISKCON.
25th Nov: Depart New Delhi / Arrive London Heathrow
*Itinerary approximate and subject to change
Part 1: Sacred Vrindavan Immersion
We’ll be spending 7 days in Vrindavan, considered by millions to be the most holy place in the world and the place where Krishna appeared and performed may amazing feats and loving pastimes over 5000 years ago. Immerse yourself in the sacred atmosphere and relive Krishna’s spiritual pastimes.
Part 2: A Journey to Jaipur
Jaipur is famously known as a place filled with a deep spiritual atmosphere, natural beauty, unequitable architecture and closely connected to Vrindavan as it hosts many of the original deities of Vrindavan. Also you’ll have some comforts staying in a 4 star hotel for 2 nights in this spiritual city!
Part 3: The Delhi experience
All trips to India must have a glimpse of Delhi in them. Before returning back to the U.K. we’ll spend a reflective and family feel night in Delhi, in a 4 star hotel.
Early bird price ONLY £1260 (Special one time discount)
Valid till August 30th, after which prices will change based on flight ticket fluctuations
What’s included in your price?
- Accommodation (Shared between two, the best available)
- Onward and return flights to India
- Coach and travel tickets
- Entry tickets for attractions that are part of the trip
What’s NOT included in your price?
- Visa costs, travel/medical insurance, and vaccination charges
- Any extra meals, gifts or facilities you may want to buy
- Any extra attractions you may want to visit
- Any extra travel that you may want to do
- Anything extra that is not included in the ticket price
Payment options: Either pay full amount or interest free installment option
- First installment £700 (After which we’ll book your tickets – non refundable)
- Final installment £560 (Other charges, partially refundable)
- Or you can pay the full £1260 in one go & not worry about anything else.
How do I book and pay?
Please fill out the below form & the payment link is also below.
Once you’ve booked below we’ll get in touch with you. You can choose to pay everything in one go, or in two interest free instalments.
If you’d like any addition information please don’t hestitate to contact Geeta Sharma on 07957 113 654, or Sesa das on 07854 734 331.
To pay the full price payment, then please do so on the following link below.